Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
• We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
• We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
• We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
• All employees and contractors who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
This website is owned by the Scottish Sports Association and is protected by copyright. The information provided on our web pages is for your personal use. It is not to be networked, distributed or published without the prior written consent.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on this website is correct and up to date, including hyperlinks to other organisations' websites. However, as the information on these sites is not maintained by the Scottish Sports Association;
• We cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
• We do not necessarily endorse views or opinions expressed within these sites.
• We cannot guarantee that any of these external links will work all of the time.
You can help maintain the quality of our links to external sites by letting us know if you find any errors. Please email the administration team by clicking here